Forgiveness means letting go, forget the things and move on.
Did you know that forgiveness has the power to make our life happier and simpler? Forgiveness can make our life peaceful. But many of us just stuck with a thing or to an incident and live in hate and anger. I see most people nowadays don’t wanna forgive, just to fulfill their ego.
It doesn’t give you anything except it destroys your mental peace and happiness.
Hate and anger are negative thoughts. These ruin our forgiveness and our joyful life. Hate and anger just kill us from inside and our happy life.
Now let’s get to the point. In this post, I will show you some of my personal favorite quotes about forgiveness. The inspirational quotes on forgiveness.
Here is a small collection of forgiveness quotes. Hope you gonna like it.
(You may also read: Karma quotes and sayings )
12 Quotes on Forgiveness (with pictures):
1. “Forgive others not because they deserve forgiveness. Forgive them just because you deserve peace.”
2. “Forgive others as quickly as you expect God to forgive you.”
3. “There is no love without forgiveness, and there is no forgiveness without love.”
4. “Everyone makes mistakes. If you can’t forgive others, don’t except other to forgive you.”
5. “Forgiveness and letting go are step back on our road back to happiness.”
6. “Forgive peoples, not their words.” -Manish Kumar
7. “Forgiveness doesn’t change the past, but it does enlarge the future.” -Paul Boose
8. “Weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.” -Mahatma Gandhi
9. “Always forgive your enemies- nothing annoys them so much.” -Oscar Wilde
10. “Let us forgive each other-only then we can live in peace.” -Leo Nikolaevich Tolstoy
11. “Forget your past, forgive yourself and begin again.”
12. “Life becomes easier when you learn to accept an apology you never got.” -Robert Brault
(You may also read:21 inspiring quotes )