Don’t tell me that you’re still looking for those who believe in you and in your dreams. If you really want to succeed then all you need is just you and your belief in yourself. Your self-confidence, self-love is the most important factor in achieving success.
It doesn’t matter who believes in you and in your goals. As long as you believe in yourself, it’s enough for working hard, it should be enough for you to work 24×7 for your dream.
Don’t think about what others are doing and what they are saying, mind your own business, focus on your own goals and ignore everyone else. Most important, don’t be afraid to walk alone. It’s better to walk alone in the right direction, then walking with the crowd in the wrong direction.
Today, in this post, instead of talking and giving away my personal tips I would like to take a different approach today.
I would like to share 51 most inspiring quotes which will help to raise and build your self-esteem and self-love.
51 Inspiring Self-Esteem and Self-Love Quotes (with Pictures):
1. “Until you value yourself, you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it.” -Mark Twain
3. “To establish true self-esteem we must concentrate on our success and forget about the failures and the negatives in our lives.” -Denis Waitley
5. “You yourself, as much as nobody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” -Buddha
7. “People with low self-esteem are more likely to sabotage themselves when something good happens to them because they don’t feel deserving.”
8. “The strongest factor of success is self-esteem: believing you can do it, believing you deserve it and believing you will get it.”
9. “Love who you are, embrace who you are. Love yourself. When you love yourself, people can kind of pick up on that: they can see confidence, they can see self-esteem, and naturally, people gravitate towards you.” -Lilly Singh
11. “To me, self-esteem is not self-love. It is self-acknowledgment, as in recognizing and accepting who you are.” -Amity Gaige
12. “Self-esteem is as important to our well-being as legs are to a table. It is essential for physical and mental health and for happiness.”
13. “Disciplining yourself to do what you know is right and important, although difficult, is the high road to pride, self-esteem, and personal satisfaction.” -Margaret Thatcher
15. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in his world.” -Lucille Ball
16. “Self-care is never a selfish act-it is simply good stewardship of the only gift I have, the gift I was put on earth to offer to others.” -Parker Palmer
17. “Our self-respect tracks our choices. Every time we act in harmony with our authentic self and our heart, we earn our respect. It is that simple. Every choice matters.” -Dan Coppersmith
18. “What lies behind us and what lies before we are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” –Ralph Waldo Emerson
19. “Why should we worry about what others think of us, do we have more confidence in their opinions than we do our own?” -Brigham Young
20. “Stay strong. Be different. Your destiny is in your hands, get out there and hunt it.” -Manish Kumar
22. “When I loved myself enough, I began leaving whatever wasn’t healthy. This meant people, jobs, my own beliefs, and habits- anything that kept me small. My judgment called it disloyal. Now I see it as self-loving.” -Kim McMillen
24. “True confidence has no room for jealousy and envy. When you know you are great, you have no reason to hate.”
25. “You are either as beautiful or as ugly as you believe you are. You define your beauty. That’s not a power anyone can have over you.”
26. “People who repeatedly attack your confidence and self-esteem are quite aware of your potential, even if you are not.”
29. “A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking because her trust is not on the branch but on its own wings. Always believe in yourself.”
32. “If you’re searching for that one person that will change your life, take a look in the mirror.”
36. “2018 will be a selfish year. My time will be invested in me. On improving myself. I want to become a better person physically and mentally.” -Manish Kumar
37. “Self-pity gets you nowhere. One must have the adventurous daring to accept oneself as a bundle of possibilities and undertake the most interesting game in the world making the most of one’s best.” -Harry Emerson Fosdick
39. “Most of the shadows of this life are caused by standing in one’s own sunshine.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
40. “If you aren’t good at loving yourself, you’ll have a difficult time loving anyone, since you’ll resent the time and energy you give another person that you aren’t even giving to yourself.” -Barbara De Angelis
42. “You have been criticizing yourself for years, and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens.” -Louise L. Hay
48. “There is nothing noble about being superior to some other man. The true nobility is in being superior to your previous self.” -Hindu Proverb
49. “I used to be self-conscious about my height, but then I thought, fuck that, I’m Harry Potter.” -Daniel Radcliffe