To all those who didn’t know who is Tony Robbins, he is an entrepreneur, best-selling author, philanthropist and the nation’s #1 Life and Business Strategist.
He is a well-recognized authority on the psychology of leadership, negotiations and organizational turnaround, he has served as an advisor to leaders around the world for more than 40 years.
Didn’t know about you, but personally, I like his quotes and sayings too much.
So, in this post, I will talk about Tony Robbins 20 most inspiring quotes.
20 Most Inspiring Quotes from Tony Robbins:
1. “People are not lazy, they simply have goals that don’t inspire them”
2. “As soon as you truly commit to making something happen, the “how” will reveal itself.”
3. “No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you’re still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.”
4. “Most people fail in life because they major in minor things.”
5. “Success is buried on the other side of frustration.”
6. “Success is doing what you want, when you want, where you want, with whom you want, as much as you want.”
7. “The only way to get beyond fear is with massive action.”
8. “Stop being afraid of what could go wrong, and start being excited about what could go right.”
9. “Don’t try to be perfect; just be an excellent example of a human being.”
10. “There is a powerful driving force inside every human being that, once unleashed, can make any vision, dream, or desire a reality.”
11. “The mind wants us to settle but our hearts and souls are called to be more… to give more- to enjoy every moment of this gift called life.”
12. “The secret to handling change is to focus on progress. If you can make progress on a regular basis, then you feel alive.”
13. “Focus on where you want to go, not on what you fear.”
14. “Begin to live as though your prayers are already answered.”
15. “Stress is the achiever’s word for fear.”
16. “A breakthrough is a moment in time when the impossible becomes possible.”
17. “The purpose of pain is to move us into action; it is not to make us suffer.”
18. “In life, you either need inspiration or desperation.”
19. “There’s always a way- if you’re committed.”
20. “There is no such thing as failure. There are only results.”
By the way, grab Tony’s best selling book “Awaken the Giant Within” from here (on a special discount): Awaken the Giant Within: How to Take Immediate Control of Your Mental, Emotional, Physical and Financial Destiny! (Paperback)
What’s your favorite quote from the above? Let me know in the comment section below.