I think you all know who is Jay Shetty. After all, from over the past few months, he just blew up. I followed him on Instagram when he only has 200k followers and now he has over 2.3 million followers alone on Instagram.
It’s just insane to get so much fame in a very short period of time.
Still, if you don’t know him, here’s a quick intro about him.
Jay Shetty was a monk for 3 years. And now he is a storyteller, viral content creator, and experiment maker. He says he is on a mission to spread knowledge at the pace we want entertainment and that is what he calls ‘making wisdom go viral.’
If you want to check out his stuff, (that you should do) here are the links to his channels and accounts:
Instagram: Jay Shetty
YouTube: Jay Shetty
Facebook: Jay Shetty
Okay, so I think I have introduced him enough. Now let’s come towards our today’s post. That is Top 7 Jay Shetty Quotes.
So, here they are:
Jay Shetty 7 Most Motivational Quotes Ever:
1. “You don’t know what you need in your life until you figure out who you are.”
2. “The days you don’t want to are the days you really have to if you want to reach your goal.”
3. “We are meant to love people and use things but today we use people and love things.”
4. “The challenge is we ignore the ones who support us, support the ones who ignore us. Love the ones who hurt us and hurt the ones who love us.”
5. “Always tell someone how you feel, because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye, but regret can last a lifetime.”
6. “The person you will be in 5 years is decided by the people you spend time with and the books you read today.”
7. “The worst mistake that you can make, is to walk away from the person who actually stood by your side.”
So, these are some of his best quotes ever. (that I think are best) Let me know in the comment section below which Jay Shetty quote do you love most.